Ordinary women and men founded the Lakeshore Ethnic Diversity Alliance. Bonded together by the desire to create an inclusive and welcoming community for all, the ordinary turned into the extraordinary when the dedicated themselves to dismantling barriers.
Today, LEDA continues to depend on women and men who seek to promote acceptance, celebrate diversity, and empower others.
We invite you help shape the future of the Lakeshore region by sharing your time and talents as a LEDA volunteer. Together, we will continue to dismantle barriers and ensure equal access and opportunity for all. As a volunteer, you will:
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
- Learn a lot and gain experience.
- Be physically and mentally rewarded.
- Promote personal growth.
- Strengthen our community.
- Give back to the community.
- Encourage civic responsibility.
- Make new friends.
Contact us today for more information or to sign up to volunteer.